Where Is My Mind (8-Bit Cover) Where Is My Mind (8-Bit Cover)

I love the original song, and this is a perfect representation of it in 8-Bit form. My only complaint is that it is a tad short compared to the original song.

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

One of my favourite songs, on Zelda and Newgrounds

I really love this remix, it stays faithful to the original, but it has occasional quirks which give it variety, which I like. The only thing I can complain about is that sometimes the drum (or bass, I'm not good with music...) starts to seem out of place, just thumping around in the background around 0:43.

Anyway, great work!

DJSpire responds:

You love it so much...
I NEED MONEY
XD

But really, if you, or anybody feels like donating, you can buy my album at www.mod15.tk

Peace.

Tether your consideration Tether your consideration

Music to my ears, unsurprisingly.

I love this piece of music. You mix up loads of things that if heard separately would sound impossible to make into a good track and you make something I could listen to for hours.

Also, a question I hope for you to observe, invisibly or not and answer, there is a slightly quiet tune running throughout most of the time, and it sounds familiar to me. Did you get the inspiration for it from another tune, or am I having déjà vu, because I swear I've heard it before, and would love to know. To give you a bit more of an idea of what it is, it is played alone at 0:09 to 0:12.

I think I speak for everyone that is (in?)sane on Newgrounds when I say "This is awesome!" Keep up the good work!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Thanks thank thankidy thanks for the praise.

I'll PM you a clip of just that soft ambient instrument playing, maybe you can tell me where it is from according to your preconceptions.

I don't think I've ever intentionally borrowed or written another's music into my own stuff

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Epic

I especially like what I guess is the bit making fun of Katy Perry going Wow-wow-wow-a-wow which was basically my reaction to the song. Hoping to hear more from Fernando!