A Christmas Special, or A Christmas Special, or

Excellence in it's finest form, a flash on NG

This is an achievement of epic proportions. I cannot begin to fathom how this did not get any rewards. When people move, especially the person with the green hat, you matched the hat exactly with how his head was moving. You have changed things where ever you can to make Christmas seem evil. You have succeeded good sir, and I shall be in my bomb shelter this Christmas.

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

That is EPIC!

You should send this in to Aardman!

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Good

I have a question, Edd's rival is Edwardo, Matt's is Mark, so does that make Tom's rival Dom? Anyway, good animation, but not the most exciting thing ever to watch.

eddsworld responds:

Actually, Tom's rival is called Jon :O

1337 Translator 1337 Translator

Awesome, must have taken a long time to make. 5

\/\/|-|Y 4|23 |O30|O13 741|{1N9 11|{3 7|-|15 N3N71N|)0 15 (0N|=(_)53|)

Canabalt Canabalt

Amazing game!

Nentindo had an idea. Nentindo likes ideas. How about, you make Canabalt 0 or something along the lines of that, telling you about what he's running away from and how stuff happens, and the gameplay would be the same, but you would have levels and bosses, that you could jump on to kill and stuff like that. It would satisfy all the people asking what he's running away from, and it would be nice for a different version to play for regular players like myself. (Even though I'm always just as bad at it...)

NumberTris NumberTris

Good

But I find it a bit boring. But I won't let my lack of math skills get this blammed so I gave you 4/5.

Where Is My Mind (8-Bit Cover) Where Is My Mind (8-Bit Cover)

I love the original song, and this is a perfect representation of it in 8-Bit form. My only complaint is that it is a tad short compared to the original song.

Song of Storms Remix [mod15] Song of Storms Remix [mod15]

One of my favourite songs, on Zelda and Newgrounds

I really love this remix, it stays faithful to the original, but it has occasional quirks which give it variety, which I like. The only thing I can complain about is that sometimes the drum (or bass, I'm not good with music...) starts to seem out of place, just thumping around in the background around 0:43.

Anyway, great work!

DJSpire responds:

You love it so much...
I NEED MONEY
XD

But really, if you, or anybody feels like donating, you can buy my album at www.mod15.tk

Peace.

Tether your consideration Tether your consideration

Music to my ears, unsurprisingly.

I love this piece of music. You mix up loads of things that if heard separately would sound impossible to make into a good track and you make something I could listen to for hours.

Also, a question I hope for you to observe, invisibly or not and answer, there is a slightly quiet tune running throughout most of the time, and it sounds familiar to me. Did you get the inspiration for it from another tune, or am I having déjà vu, because I swear I've heard it before, and would love to know. To give you a bit more of an idea of what it is, it is played alone at 0:09 to 0:12.

I think I speak for everyone that is (in?)sane on Newgrounds when I say "This is awesome!" Keep up the good work!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Thanks thank thankidy thanks for the praise.

I'll PM you a clip of just that soft ambient instrument playing, maybe you can tell me where it is from according to your preconceptions.

I don't think I've ever intentionally borrowed or written another's music into my own stuff

Nentindo Nentindo

For some reason I can' t respond to your review, and for some reason I can write my own, but I'm definitely using Nentindo's account... Hm... Well, even if you never see this, which is likely, I'm glad I made your day, Elevation10!

Nentindo responds:

Well, this is a strange turn of events.

Tremoid Tremoid

Awesome!

This is an awesome representation of Marcus! And he doesn't look too overweight. Expect to see this in my upcoming flash!
Thanks for doing this!